WOMEN’S WELFARE COMMITTEE
The women’s welfare committee is set up to ensure and protect the rights of the women (viz., teaching & non teaching staff, students) of the institution. Its purpose is to address various issues concerning to women
The college Endeavour’s to alleviate the negative forces that control women’s growth.
Principle Objectives of the Committee
- The committee will be a coordinating body to receive and solve any complaints related to female students, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- The committee will take up all possible steps in solving or assisting the problems pertaining to women at the institution.
- The committee will encourage activities and ideas that underline women empowerment.
- The committee will encourage and support well being of the female students and faculties.
Composition of the committee
- Ms. Noor Ayesha – Committee Secretary
- Ms. Balkhis – Committee Member
- Ms. Tabassum Banu – Committee Member
- Ms. Najma Farheen – Committee Member
- Ms. Vidhya – Committee Member